Terms & Conditions
GTCs Oktoberfest Reservations Munich GmbH
In the following, the visitor is referred to as the “client” of Reservations Munich GmbH as ORM GmbH.
1. Binding to the reservation:
If the client does not appear at the central meeting point by 11:00, ORM GmbH can freely allocate the reserved seats if required.
- If the client is a consumer, the liability of ORM GmbH in the event of a slightly negligent breach of duty is limited to the immediate damage that is foreseeable and typical for the type of goods. This also applies to slightly negligent breaches of duty by employees, workers, representatives or vicarious agents of ORM GmbH.
- Insofar as the client is an entrepreneur, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, claims for damages are excluded regardless of the type of breach of duty, including unlawful acts, unless there is wilful or grossly negligent action. In the event of violations of essential contractual obligations, ORM GmbH is liable for any negligence, but only up to the amount of the foreseeable damage. Claims for lost profit, saved expenses, third party claims for damages as well as for other indirect and consequential damages cannot be claimed, unless a quality feature guaranteed by ORM GmbH is intended to protect the client against such damage.
- Insofar as the liability of ORM GmbH is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of the staff, employees, representatives and vicarious agents of ORM GmbH.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability do not apply to claims arising from fraudulent behaviour on the part of ORM GmbH, as well as liability for guaranteed characteristics, claims under the Product Liability Act and damage to life, limb or health.
Every guest/customer must register online when booking. If the guest/customer is a natural person, they must be over the age of 18.
The contract is concluded with the confirmation of the binding booking request for the guest/customer.
Depending on the payment method, the following provisions apply:
- Payment by SEPA direct debit is made by specifying your IBAN and BIC. You must ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account because your account will be debited immediately after purchase. If the account details are incorrect, refusal of the bank to settle the receivables or chargebacks that are not our fault, we will not accept payment by SEPA direct debit from you in the future. Payment by credit card will however still be available to you. In the event of a failed SEPA direct debit (non-payment of the account debit or chargeback), you are obligated to reimburse us for any costs that may have arisen. In this case, we also have the right to block the ticket without further notice. After that, you will no longer be able to access the event with this ticket (even in the case of late/subsequent payment).
- Payment by credit card is made via an encrypted online payment system with up to 128 bits, depending on the browser configuration of your computer. Payment by credit card requires that the credit card holder, credit card number plus any security PIN and the respective period of validity of the credit card are stated on the entry form provided for this purpose. The use of so-called virtual credit cards or prepaid credit cards is not permitted, in which payments are processed on a credit rather than a balance basis and the amount to be paid is paid from previously paid credit. If your bank withdraws the ticket purchase price, we have the right to block the ticket without further notice. After that, you will no longer be able to access the event with this ticket (even in the case of late/subsequent payment).
- The organiser reserves the right to use the ticket to enter the booked event until full payment in accordance with Section 5.1 or 5.2.
6. Bringing food and drink
Bringing food and drink is not permitted.
7. Bringing animals
Bringing animals is not permitted.
8. Adolescents and children
Admission or participation for children and adolescents under the age of 18 is not permitted.
9. Withdrawal of Oktoberfest Reservations Munich GmbH:
ORM GmbH is entitled to withdraw from the contract for objectively justifiable reasons, especially if:
- force majeure or other impediments to performance for which ORM GmbH is not responsible, which cannot be overcome by reasonable expenses of ORM GmbH and thus make it impossible to fulfil the contract.
- despite existing agreements with suppliers of ORM GmbH, the delivery of required materials is not possible without ORM GmbH being responsible for this.
10. Right to change:
ORM GmbH is entitled, taking into account the interests of the client, to change reasonably or deviate from the service owed, in particular: Moving the tables.
11. Sending of tickets:
The booked & paid tickets will be sent from 01.08.2021 at the latest.
12. Severability clause
Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable, or become ineffective or unenforceable following conclusion of the contract, then the effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the contract will not be affected as a result.
If the Client cancels his booking until 31 December 2020, a flat cancellation fee of 10% will be charged. If the Client cancels his booking by 30 April 2021, a flat cancellation fee of 20% will be charged.
If the Oktoberfest 2021 is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, ORM GmbH will retain 15% of the client’s booking amount as a processing fee.